Three important steps to help employers find you:
Register with the Texas Workforce Commission job bank, Work In Texas.
This automatically registers you with the Texas Veterans Commission. They, and the Workforce Solutions Alamo staff, look forward to providing support and assistance.
- Job Matching and Referrals Résumé Assistance
- Employer Outreach Job Search Workshops
- Vocational Guidance Labor Market Information
- Referrals to Training
Register with the Veterans Employment Center.
A service of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and the U.S. Department of Defense that provides access to employers who are committed to hiring Veterans and military spouses.
- Veterans Job Bank Military Skills Translator
- Profile and Résumé Builder Employment Resources and Services
- Training & Vocational Resources Education & Counseling
- Disability and Assistive Technology
Get professional employment assistance (see STEPS 1 and 2).
Taking advantage of this free service is critical for your post-military life success!
- Résumé Cover Letter
- Interview Practice 30-Second Commercial
- Networking Online Profiles
- Skills Assessment/Translation